Dreamztime
dreamztimehosting@gmail.com
Looking for practical under stairs storage ideas (5 อ่าน)
16 ก.ย. 2569 19:06
I’m looking at ways to make better use of the space underneath my staircase, as it currently feels like an area that is being wasted. I’ve seen a few different under stairs storage ideas, including built-in cupboards, pull-out drawers, open shelving and small utility storage areas.
I particularly like the idea of having bespoke storage designed around the shape and dimensions of the staircase. This seems like a good way to make use of awkward corners while keeping everything looking neat and integrated with the rest of the home.
For those who have already created storage under their stairs, what type of design has worked best for you? I’d be interested to hear whether you went for cupboards, drawers, shelving or a combination of different options.
I’m also wondering whether bespoke fitted storage is worth considering compared with using standard cabinets. Any advice or experiences would be appreciated.
103.233.118.210
Dreamztime
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
dreamztimehosting@gmail.com